Monday, September 22, 2008

More (Insert horse sounds)

All though I did get some good surgestions on how to spell that sound horses make I still keep it up to the reader to make his or her own horse sound. So go ahead! Do it!! You know you want to!

Ok with that done I will just show this newest piece in the line of majestic animals! This proud horse is now owned by a Swedish girl who today recieved her first tattoo. Did good too! No moving or whimpering or anything! Good job.



Hunter Spanks got here this morning. And by morning I mean 7 o'clock!!! Damn!! Too early if you ask me! Anyway! It is good to have him here! He brought his 3 sheets of the flash that we are doing together...and they kick ass on my sheets that I kinda thought were done...well not any more! I need to add some stuff and fix up some things to keep up with what he has done! It is AWESOME!!! So I am gonna skidadle and go paint!!

Maybe tomorrow then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics