Sunday, January 24, 2010

Park


After that rant and liftet finger on the internet I feel that I better post something nice. After days of no posts and then all you get is a rant...that's not fair and specially not for those of you who isn't even customers or anything.
So here is some pictures from the last trip to Japan. I already posted pictures from this day. The day at the park with Shige and his family. So this is the 2nd out of 3 planed posts. It is just random shots taken in the park.















The new shop is still a work in progress and we are still waiting for a go to get in there and do stuff. I will drop by there on tuesday and hopefully there will be more news then.

I am trying to do some drawings for a possible sketchbook but my thoughts and concentration seems to be everywhere else than on the paper in front of me. I have even gathered a big pile of inspiration/ideas/reference but it doesn't work as I want it to and everytime I think I got it, it disappears as soon as the pencil hits the paper. I have maneged to doodle a bit and it feels like a good exercise for drawing but not the kind of results I am hoping for. I hope it will get better soon.

Now a bit more drawing and then I think the rest of the sunday will be spend with a good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics