Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Body's A Zombie For You

Joe was one of the unfortunate one that I had to cancel on last years London Convention due to lack of time. Well, I promised him that if he came to Copenhagen to get it done I would make it up to him. I hope I did. Thanks Joe for coming over.




A lot to say and no energy to say it...
Just to change it up a bit here is something else instead.

Here is some of the stuff that has been on my playlist/genius for a while now.

Dead Man's Bones
Grizzly Bear
Sufjan Stevens
Wovenhand
Murder By Death
Old Crow Medicine Show
Bon Iver
M Ward
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst And the Mystic Valley Band
The Dodos

We did have a few Metal-genius playlists today but this is some of what have been playing a lot for the last week.
Maybe more playlist action some other time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics