Monday, December 28, 2009

Meet my family




...well some of it. This is my grandmother (my mothers mother) Ketty and my extra grandpa Gunnar. He is not my real grandpa but has been with my grandma for as long as I remember so he has always been a bonus grandpa while my real grandpa was alive.
I got the idea of taking their picture for my mother as a birthday present but I never got to do it until a few weeks ago when we were in these parts of the country for a christmas marked at Amalies parents place. My grandparents actually did have other plans that weekend but I maneged to squeeze in between plans for like 45 min. I pretty much rushed in, sat up, shot a quick bunch of pictures, took eveything down, had a cup of quick coffee and was out the door in less than an hour. But I feel I got a few lucky shots of them both.

I got them printed on some really nice paper. I had the 3 colour ones mounted on foamcore so they could be mounted on the wall without a frame, which I think looks really nice. Since I could get a whole bunch printed for the same price I had extra prints to give to my uncles and aunt. My mom also got a set in black and white on top of the ones in colours.

The present was a big hit.










I hope you all had a great xmas and enjoyed the hollidays as much as we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics