Thursday, November 19, 2009

This is not an exit



On our way out of Tokyo to go to Osaka for a one day (well one night actually) Tattoo event I leave you with a few last pictures from the black and white roll of film from my Canon AV-1.

I have been thinking lately about why you peeps keep coming to this blog. Not that I think it sucks...I hope not, but if you come here for the tattoo post and the rest is just waste of your precious blog time or if it is a mix of it all. How about some feedback on that. I will most likely just keep doing what I do here anyway but it would be cool to hear what you people like to see here.

On these typed words...see you after the weekend when we are back home in Tokyo.





Bikkin.


Jawnty.


Singapore customers.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics