Sunday, November 1, 2009

Just a quick one before bedtime...

I have been meaning to do this post all weekend but other things got in the way...like a couch...food...coffee...important stuff! Well here is what I started Friday. I know it has been a while since I posted any in progress picture but here is one. It will be dark. Ohhh yes!! Mostly black and a bit of red...still debating about a putting a bit of green in there as well or just keep it ohh so simple! Any thoughts?



Here is a little thing I spat out tonight. It's kinda a test of some new style of antler girls. I wanna try something more rough sketchy style and also switch the victorian look with a more everyday (but still sexy) kinda thing. We will see where this will end soon enough. Here is a tease to begin with.



Now it is time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics